วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Let go to milk party



Let   go  to  milk  party
@Library
Bom :  Hey!!  Kleng , Tle  .Today I’m very  bored. This  evening  I go to drink
             milkDo  you want to join   with me ?
Tle  : Um. Ok I want to  drink  milk  too.
Kleng :  This evening . I have  appointment  with  Join , Aun , and  Palm to do  
             group report.But I think  will  go  and  be  late.
Tle :  And Kleng . You invite  Join , Aun , and Palm to  join with ours.
Kleng :  OK. I will go  now  . See  you  at  ban – sabye  milk.
BomTle  :  Ok. See  you.
Bom :  Tle . I think  I invite  to Boom  and  Ang  to  join this  party . Are  you ok ?
Tle  :  That’s  good  idea .  A  lot  of  people  very  fun .

Waterfront .  Group Report
Palm  :  Hey !!  Kleng. You are  so late .
Kleng  :  I’m  so  sorry . It  traffic  jam.
Aun  :  No  problem . I  think  we  start  report  now .

                     2   hours  later
Join  :  Yeahhh . We  finish  the  report  .
Kleng : In  this  time  Bom  have  a milk  party  .  And  she  invite  ours  friends  
              to join  it.
Palm  :  I  think  this  party  will  fun . And  we  will  go.
Outside  university
Ang  :  The  last  class  was  very  bored. I’m  feel  serious  and  unhappy .
                  Now  phone  rings
Bom is  calling  Boom.
Boom  : Oh !!  Bom.
Bom  :  Hello.  Boom  where  are  you  ?
Boom  : I  walking  outside  the  university  with  Ang.
Bom  :  This  evening  I  have  milk  party  . Do you  want  to  join  with  us ?
Boom  : Oh!!  Milk   party   good  idea . I want  to  join  this  party .
Bom  :  Ok.See  you  at  Ban- sabye  milk party  bye.
Boom :  Ok. See  you  bye.
Boom  :  Ang  .  Bom  invite  you  and  me  to go  milk  party .
Ang  :  That  great  . I  will  go.
Boom  :  Ok.

@  Ban – sabye  milk

Waitress 1,2 :  Welcome  to  Ban – sabye  milk .
Waitress 1  :  Do  you  have  a  reservation  ?
Tle  :  No , I don’t .   Is  there  any  table  for  8  people ?
Waitress 2  :  This  way .
Ang  :  What  time  Kleng  come  ?
Tle  :  Wait  a  minute .  They  come .
Aun  :  So  sorry  .  We  be  late .
Boom  :  No  problem .  Please  sit  down.
Join  :  Could  you  see  the  menu  please .
Waitress  2.  :  Here  you  are . Today  we  have  promotion  about  6  ladies
    more.
Waitress  1 :  We   have  free  dessert  .  Here  the  menu  for  dessert .
Waitress  2 :  The  dessert   have  free  cookie  and  cake . What dessert  do  
                         you  want  ?
Palm :  I  want  2  cookie  and  2 piece  of  cake.
Waitress 1 :  What  refreshment  do  you  want  to  drink. Today  we  have  
                       fresh  milk  from  Chok-Chai  farm. Is  smooth  taste  and  good
                         health.
Boom  :  Ok. Just  one. 
Waitress 2 :  Do  you  want  anything  else  ?
Kleng  :   No  thanks.
Waitress  1  :  Just  moment  please  .

Tle  :  Check  bill   please. How  much ? 
Waitress  2  :  It  about  500  Bath.
Join :  It  so  cheap  .
Waitress 2 :Thank  you. Please  come  again  next  time .
Ang  :  Thank  you  to  invite  this  party .It  make  me  happy  and I  hope  ours  think  so .

Bom  :   Thank  you  so  much  friend. And I  think   invite  ours  to  milk  party
    next  time .
Palm  :  I  think  we  are  late  .  We  should  go  home  now.
All  :  Ok.  See   you  bye  .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น