วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Munich International Communication Fair


South Australia Bank of Commerce
PO Box 400 Bondi Junction
New South Wales 2022 AUSTRALIA

John Callam
Product Development
Interlink PLC
250 Charing cross road
LONDON
25 May 19--
Dear John,
Munich International Communication Fair
            Thank you for your invite letter. I confirm that we will meet at the Interlink stand at the Munich Fair and Hilton hotel in the evening on Thursday 24 May 19--
            I received some information about  your products and services. I’m interested in your products and services very seriously. I’m extremely pleased to join the dinner with your colleagues, and I would be happy to recommend them to my colleagues.
            I look forward to seeing you on Thursday 24 May 19-- and talk about your products and services. I hope that we can work together.
Yours faithfully,

Maria Saans
Accounts Manager
Encs.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น