วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

BOOK STORE







Bookseller: Hello, My name is Panida. May I help you?
Customer: I’m calling to buy a book. The book is called Management.
Bookseller: I’m sorry. We don’t have this book. You interested in another book?
Customer: I’m interested in a book about the business. Do you have any book recommendation?
Bookseller: I think the book of International Business is interesting because it talk about the management structure and business description. I think it would be useful for you.
Customer: OK! I took the book. How much of this book?
Bookseller: 500 ฿
Customer: How I would have paid it?
Bookseller: You will need to transfer money through banks.
Customer: How long I get the book.
Bookseller: You get the book after you transfer for a period of 3 days.
Customer: Great!
Bookseller: Thank you for using our service bookstore.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น