วันพุธที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Conversation telephoning


Conversation telephoning
Bookseller: Hello! My name is Panida. May I help you?
Customer: My name is Irin. I have problem about the book to buy on the three days ago.
Bookseller: Oh! Ms. Irin. You order International Business book three days ago. Do you have a problem?
Customer: I bought your book and the last page of book is losen. I want new book. I do not know if I can change it?
Bookseller: O.K. Can you send back the book to us within two days. When we received the book that you send. We will send you new book within three days to the address you provided.
Customer: O.K. I will return the book to you within two days.
Bookseller: We apologized customers for the problem. You will send a new book within three days after you send back for sure.
Customer: Thank you.
Bookseller: Your welcome! And sorry for the problem.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น