วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

eating out




At the university.
Boom: hey!! Faii How are you?
Faii: Fine, thanks. And you?
Boom: Good, thanks.
Faii: Who’s that girls over there?
Boom: That’s my friend Da, Joy and Aun. Would you like to meet them?
Faii: Yes, please!
Boom: Da, Aun and Joy. This’s my friend Faii. Faii this’s Da Aun and Joy.
Faii: nice to meet you Da,Aun and Joy.
Da, Aun and joy: Nice to meet you to Faii.
Faii: Where are you going?
Joy: We are going to Japanese restaurant.
Da: Are you hungry?
Boom: I’m very hungry.
Faii: I know a nice Japanese restaurant. It’s called Fuji.
Aun: Do they have Shushi?
Faii: Oh, yeah. The shushi is great.
Boom: Where is it?
Faii: It’s on Rangsit street.
Boom: OK. Let’s go!!

At the Japanese restaurant
Palm: Welcome to Fuji restaurant. How many person?
Da: Table for 5 person please.
Palm: This way.
Da: Thank you.
Palm: are you ready to order?
Da: Just a minutes. Umm…OK. I’m ready to order.
Palm: Can I get you an appetizer?
Da: I want Japanese salad.
Faii: Me too.
Palm: And you?
Boom: No, thank.
Joy: And me, I get a shushi.
Aun: me too.
Palm: And you for a main course?
Joy: Um. Can I have the Ramen.
Faii: Tong Cut Su please.
Da: Sashimi.
Boom: Japan pizza.
Palm: Any desert?
Da: Dorayaki.
Faii: Ice-Cream.
Joy: I want Moji.
Boom: Me too.
Palm: Anything to drink?
Da: Ice-green tea.
Palm: Wait a minutes please.

Faii: What do you live? Da
Da: I live at Rama 9.
Faii: What do you do?
Da: I’m an super model. What about you?
Faii: Interesting. I’m a office worker.
Da: I think a office worker has a boring job.
Faii: Hahaha.
Faii: Joy and Aun what do you do?
Joy: I’m a singer. I work in Rama 9 restaurant.
Aun: I’m a sell-manager. I work in Rama9 too.
Faii: Really! My friend lives in Rama9.
Palm: This Food.

Joy: Could we have the bill, please. Can I pay by card?
Palm: Yes, you can pay by card. Thank you please come again next time.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น